50 Things to Boost your Happiness (2/2)
26. Treat yourself to the most wanted gifts you can afford.
27. Reject something that you have been hesitating over or feel restricted by.
28. Decorate your room, or simply re-paint the wall with your favorite color.
29. Discard, sell, or donate items you haven’t used for more than one year.
30. Ask for repayment of a debt that someone owes you.
31. Stick to a small task every day, such as learning a foreign language, playing the piano, and meditation. (Try Elisi Habits!)
32. Go to a concert or a live music venue.
33. Follow the restaurant reviews and try a delicious new food every month.
34. Plan and begin a new project. (Why not with Elisi Project?)
35. Learn to swim!
36. Plant something and watch it flourish and flower.
37. Watch some classic TV shows and old movies that you used to like.
38. When you have some free moments, sit and meditate for a while.
39. Put on your favorite old clothes and go to a grassy space and bask in the sun.
40. Go to an amusement park and go on exciting rides.
41. Upgrade your home network and clean up your computer files.
42. Go for a walk by the sea or by the water.
43. Find a safe way to do a challenging activity that you have never tried before, such as skydiving, hang gliding, or diving.
44. Learn to bake and make some cookies or cakes for your nearest and dearest.
45. Visit an exhibition or a museum.
46. Teach your parents some new skills, such as how to take good photos on their mobile phone or how to manage their life with Elisi, and make some small gifts for them.
47. When you finish the day’s work, take a hot bath and fall asleep truly relaxed.
48. Go shopping when you are feeling relatively affluent.
49. Take friends and families to the countryside for camping and picnics.
50. Write down three small things every day with Elisi that make you happy, and read them at any time!
(By Elisi Studio)