50 Things to Boost Your Happiness (1/2)
1. Take a weekend trip or a short holiday—go, see, and eat!
2. Buy some flowers and put them in a prominent place at home.
3. Clean your room and change the sheets, quilts, and pillows.
4. Rearrange your furniture; place a new carpet in the room.
5. Buy a projector and a Bluetooth speaker, and watch a movie at home.
6. Try some fresh, new perfumes.
7. Turn off your phone before going to bed and read a book before sleep.
8. On a diet or after exercising, allow yourself a cheat day to enjoy food.
9. Plan a long trip. Choose the route, browse the attractions, and make an itinerary.
10. Visit a crowded supermarket and feel the buzz of being surrounded by many people.
11. Wash your clothes, dry, fold, and stack them.
12. Choose a light-to-use mop or vacuum cleaner and clean the floor.
13. Gather a few friends together to play cards or other games, and have dinner.
14. Go for a bike ride and discover different scenery.
15. Take photos of family or friends, print them out, and put them in a photo frame.
16. Get in touch with old friends you haven’t contacted for a long time. Chat about current events, work, feelings—and even gossip.
17. Climb to the top of a building or a hill and look down.
18. Choose a comfortable pen and a beautiful notebook, or write down your mood with a handy app. (Ummm… Elisi Notes!)
19. Play an interactive game like a room escape, a live CS, or a go-kart with your friends.
20. Share a drink with your loved one using two straws at the same time.
21. Make some simple dishes and give yourself a nutritious meal.
22. Carefully comb your pet’s body once.
23. Buy some comfortable sportswear, put on your headphones, and choose a favorite route to jog.
24. Go to a club and dance with your friends.
25. Clean up your email and delete apps that you haven’t used for a long time.